Vocal School of Vaughan was founded by two professional vocalists: Larisa Dykhtan and PJ Bahramian in collaborated effort to provide vocal training services within our community.
With over 20 years of experience within the music industry, the teachers at VSV provide the most modern and enhanced vocal training to help singers achieve their vocal aspirations and goals.
VSV is a vocal school for everyone - all ages are welcome!
The training at VSV covers everything from vocal technique to image consulting so that one has full advantage when tackling the music industry as a singer and performer.
Learn from the pros what it takes to compete with the most powerful and desired singers often seen on shows such as American and Canadian Idol!
WE WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR VOICE and WILL TEACH YOU THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO BECOME A WELL - DESERVED SUCCESS!
DO NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!
Who We Are
* Understanding of the structure of the vocal cords and muscles and how to strengthen them;
* Proper use of diaphragm and air flow, utilizing musical scales and muscle building techniques;
* Dietary and Image consultations;
* Restoration techniques for an overworked voice;
* Prevention of straining of the vocal cords and nodes;
* Techniques to prolong the duration of performance without pain;
* Coaching of studio recordings and more
Vocal School of Vaughan is committed to high quality training of aspiring singers for levels of vocal performance beyond their expectations.
VSV provides a technical and scientific approach to help students discover and strengthen their true voice in order to achieve their individual goals.
Our Vision is to provide students with an opportunity to take their vocal performance to the next level.